Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London (and at home), helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant people we have hired. Right now, we’re seeking an experienced technical SEO Manager to take our global organic traffic growth to the next level.
This is a challenging, high responsibility, specialist role. You’ll be leading our growth in free traffic across 16 international markets. Your strong technical SEO background and proven track record of growing audiences into the millions will set you up for this challenge and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop in a high performing marketing team. SEO is a relatively small % of our overall traffic mix right now, and we want to change that.
You’ll work closely with our experienced marketing, product and management team, and will contribute to scaling Adzuna's global job seeker audience from 10s of million a month up towards the hundreds of millions. This is your opportunity to put your own stamp on one of Europe’s most successful tech start-ups and work with a talented and sociable team to make job search better.
We don't like to put people in boxes, but you're likely to be able to demonstrate much of the below:
Marketing planning, execution and traffic growth:
- Demonstrable proven ability to deliver against ambitious traffic targets, and then find a way to hit and exceed them
- Experience of developing SEO presence through strong in-house operations, technical SEO, user engagement, outreach, partnerships & content marketing strategies
- Able to find, manage, train and motivate SEO interns/freelancers
- Experience of working on very large sites and/or data sets, globally
- Confident devising and delivering projects across the business to support our free traffic growth Ability to manage tracking, reporting and capture best practice
- Support product launches, competitions and campaigns with smart, effective content marketing
- Competitor analysis, insights and benchmarking across multiple markets to identify top SEO opportunities
Other skills that we value:
- You like to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, entrepreneurial, and thrive on juggling a lot of responsibilities at the same time
- You are highly numerate and analytical
- You self-identify as a great communicator – both verbally in writing – with an energetic, action-oriented nature
- You make things happen
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes a competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously by providing healthcare through Babylon Health, wellbeing workshops, cycle to work scheme, access to free counselling, an endless supply of drinks and fruit. We have a positive attitude to flexible working and families with enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as 25 days paid holiday.
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, Summer and Christmas global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Even though we’re mostly working remotely now, this has stopped the fun and there continues to be an active social calendar at the company