Nourished is the world’s first truly customised daily chewable supplement. It is made in the UK from 100% natural, plant-based, sugar-free ingredients and comes to your door conveniently every month in their innovative home compostable, plastic free packaging solution.
The team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything on earth should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. They are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
- We are a young, versatile tech start-up, passionate about making a high impact change in the world of health & wellness
- We are an innovate or die business and work hard to achieve extremely big dreams in a short time as a team.
- We are disruptive and resourceful; we challenge the norm and seek to develop new solutions for our customers life’s challenges
- Continually creating new and dynamic products which delight and make a meaningful positive difference in our customers lives is what we live for!
Main duties for the Cleaning Operative will include:
- Touch-point cleaning and sanitising throughout the building i.e. entrance doors, door push plates and handles, stairwell handrails, microwave keypads/doors, dishwasher handle, kettle switches, cupboard & fridge doors, light & socket switches, bin lids, taps, toilet doors/flushes, soap & hand towel dispensers, desks
- Identify and report any areas requiring repair or maintenance so that corrective action can be taken
- Notify relevant staff of stock levels so that the availability of cleaning materials is maintained
- Operate in a safe manner ensuring compliance with COSHH regulations and Mitie standards.
- You to have high working standards and a desire to enforce order, routine and a keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills – we like everything to have its place!
- A “can do” attitude with the ability to take instructions and carry them out to our high standards
- You to have a “get stuck in” attitude with the flexibility to help us make our building a fantastic place to work
- Educate staff on cleanliness standards and set them for the company
- You must have a good understanding of the English language, both verbally and written for health and safety purposes as you will be working alone without supervision for most of the day
- You to be able to work towards target times but still deliver the service to a high standard
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage
- Ensure compliance of security procedures in all activities
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager
- Report actual and suspected security incidents
We pride ourselves on our high standard of service and we are looking for someone who will take the same pride in their work and be an assert.
Job type: Zero hour basis / part time
2 days per week initial start with a 4 hour shift;
Availability over weekend is essential.
Hourly rate: £9.00 per hour
Expected start date: August