Here at Navitas, we're on a mission to raise safety standards across the food service and hospitality industry using technology and expertise.
Our roots are founded in the pedigree of a 30+ year old consultancy that now being supercharged with cutting-edge and disruptive software and hardware technology.
We're addressing a huge domestic market, with ambitious plans to expand internationally, backed by PE investors and a management team with experience across the industry and multiple start-up exits.
We're looking for someone to join our small Support team. Our customers lean on us for both technical advice with our suite of hardware and software solutions, as well as relying on us to advise them on industry best practice in order to help raise their safety standards and gain efficiencies within their businesses.
There's a wide range of clients, from award winning fish and chip shops, to Michelin Star restaurants, to global coffee and burger chains.
We use Zendesk for all of our customer communications. Contributing positively to customer conversations is at the heart of this role, giving great advice and solving problems in a pragmatic, empathic and friendly manner.
As well as day to day support of our customers, you'll have the opportunity to get involved with the on-boarding of new clients, helping to set up platforms, hardware and anything else that helps guide the customer to a successful go-live.
- You've experience within a start-up/growing support function contributing to a technical support/customer service team
- You know how to use Zendesk, or can pick up the basics quickly
- You understand the challenges (and rewards!) of working from home and have adequate quiet space to get your work done
- You believe in what we do, and want to help raise safety standards for the good of all
- Would be great if you have some experience of commercial kitchens, but not a deal breaker if not
The position is fully remote (we've decided to permanently leave the commute and office lifestyle behind post Covid) and we anticipate monthly meet ups in various locations to strengthen our relationships once it's appropriate to do so.