A new original content video brand is launching later in the year, a collective of the best minds from marketing, media, video, digital, and creativity. We are backed and partnered by some of the biggest technology and media partners in Europe and have huge expansion plans.
Our first hires will be creatives, and we are looking for a Content Strategist to join our award-winning team on a full-time basis. We require a Content Strategist who has worked in a social media or content environment (agency or brand direct) and who understands video formats such as Netflix and LadBible.
Most importantly, we require creative who can think on their feet with creative briefs and suggest new original formats suitable for licensing and branded content that will be ripe for publishing on YouTube, IGVT and Facebook.
We want someone who can apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of their work; love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing; understand design thinking and user experience; and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organisation.
- Collaborate with founders, researchers, project managers, product marketers, and third-party partners to serve a global content audience
- Ownership of the English evergreen content production.
- Championing the content strategy
- Setting guidelines for the tone, style, and voice of all content
- Maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve the company's brand, tone of voice and also be mindful of the brands (customers) that we work with on a daily basis.
- Setting editorial strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Researching & identifying useful content to be produced (mind map, plan, write, edit, test and improve content from inception to final sign off).
- Creating and keeping track of content plans.
- Managing freelancers and ensuring content meets standards set by the brief.
- Copywriting & proofreading as and when required.
- 2 year’s experience in a content strategy role or a comparable writing discipline.
- Exceptional planning communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent command of the English language, with impeccable grammar, spelling and structuring. strong attention to detail.