Algomo is a multilingual chatbot engine that automates and simplifies customer service operations across all markets. It is the only product that listens and learns from every single human interaction to automatically update its understanding across all languages. Algomo is self-monitoring and proactively highlights missing content or performance issues, ensuring it is always maintained.
Our mission is to democratize customer service and facilitate access to digital goods to anyone in the world no matter what language they speak.
The founder and CEO was the lead data scientist at HSBC and developed their global chatbot framework. He has been building AI and Machine Learning solutions for corporates for 10 years and has a wealth of experience on building and scaling solutions and managing teams.
Algomo has a working MVP, has two large pilots, and has been accepted at the prestigious Natwest's fintech accelerator in Angel, London. We are pre-revenue and pre-raise. We have a pipeline of good investors and potential clients. We are bootstrapping and committed to building up a good user base before accepting funding.
Here is a 2-minute video demonstrating how the technology works.
This is an unpaid learning experience for the right candidate. What you will get is a tremendous responsibility to shape and execute on our go-to-market strategy. You'll get committed mentors, recommendations, and be plugged into a global network of entrepreneurs.
Role: Content Marketer & Growth Hacker
We are seeking an energetic, ambitious, and results-driven individual to support our growth through original content development. This is an exciting learning opportunity in an AI start-up reporting directly to the CEO and Head of Business Development.
The role involves:
- In-depth research into the latest trends in chatbots, machine learning, natural language processing, and practical business applications
- Working closely with the CEO, Head of Business Development and the Data Science team - industry experts - to help you significantly advance your knowledge of AI and its business applications
- Developing an original content marketing strategy with the founding team and implementing it end to end
- Writing and publishing blurbs, short pieces and long pieces at regular and frequent intervals
- Becoming an industry expert
Skills and qualities we seek:
* Degree level education
* Desire to experience and be employed in a start-up company
* Excellent communication skills in person and in writing
* We welcome graduates in engineering, communications, marketing
* Entrepreneurial Spirit - you are resourceful and creative
* Grit - meaning you can be completely out of your comfort zone, learn what you need to, and apply it relatively quickly
* Growth mindset - Ready and willing to learn and grow at a breakneck speed
* Well-intentioned - you are kind and considerate as you are ambitious
Bonus Skills (optional not required):
* Programming experience, especially in Python is well appreciated.
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to gain significant hands-on experience in multiple business areas whilst getting exposed a fast growing AI startup with global ambitions.
You will be working with, and learning from experienced founders of the company. As such, your learning experience with us has significant potential to grow to a full-time permanent role upon completion of the learning experience.
NOTE: This learning experience is unpaid.