Sano is a software platform that matches people with medical research, and provides personalised insights and recommendations based on their data. The platform is private by design, and puts users in full control over their data.
To discover cures for the diseases that affect us and our families, we need to enable people to contribute to medical science, effortlessly and on their own terms. We started Sano to enable medical research that is data-driven and puts people at the centre.
We have built a software platform that matches people with medical research, and provides personalised recommendations and insights based on their data.
The platform is private and user-centric by design - we think people should be in control of their sensitive health data and choose who can access it. We also offer at-home DNA testing, which means that people can participate much more conveniently and researchers can run their studies faster, at-lower cost, globally, and reach participants who might not otherwise be able to join.
Today, the Sano platform helps thousands of people connect to relevant research projects including clinical trials which are testing new medicines, and to access personalised reports based on their genetic data.
Over the next year, we are expanding our product to be a 'patient portal' for national scale precision medicine initiatives (e.g. Genomics England) with the potential to impact millions of people.
We are a team of 12 people today, so this is an exceptional chance to join early in our journey to help define our culture, and the company’s mission.
What you will do
You will be responsible for project management of the clinical trials and other precision medicine research projects that are hosted on the Sano platform, including:
- Working closely with our marketing and patient experience teams to manage recruitment into research studies.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders including company leadership and sponsors/CROs to keep everyone up to date on study progress, lead presentations, and work through difficult conversations when projects are delayed or experiencing difficulties.
- You will have a highly analytical role, including managing recruitment ‘funnels’ and identifying bottlenecks or issues in the process. You will be responsible for identifying parts of this process that can be automated, turned into a dashboard, or otherwise simplified, and working with the tech team or other stakeholders to streamline the study delivery process.
- Coordinates stakeholders to effectively deliver patients for a clinical trial.
- Responsible for the creation of delivery plans.
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting on performance of the study to all stakeholders.
- Supports sales / business development to win new contracts.
- Works closely with marketing to ensure outreach and participant recruitment is as effective as possible.
- Works with leadership to engineer new processes to improve patient delivery.
- Responsible for client facing activities (updating on progress, leading presentations, etc.).