This role is brand new - and puts you at the forefront of our partnership strategy here at MVF.
You will own the whole Partnerships lifecycle; everything from identifying the biggest opportunities, engaging with potential partners through to onboarding and building out growth strategies for the long term.
This role sits in our “Comparison Hub” - this team is focused on generating customers for our clients through online acquisition - enabling MVF to operate with brand new clients in brand new verticals.
So where do Partnerships fit in with that? Basically, we’ve developed comparison tech, that we can embed on our Partners websites - giving them a great new tool, and an extra monetisation channel. It also gives us a way to generate super relevant customers for our clients - so everyone’s happy!
You may come from a digital marketing background, be familiar with the affiliate marketing landscape or perhaps have worked in a tech sales environment. This role is pretty broad, so there are lots of opportunities to bring your unique perspective!
Having said that, a big part of this role is identifying, then bringing onboard new partners - so you’ll need to have experienced this commercial side of things before.
You’ll also need to be comfortable talking SEO and Content strategies with clients - this is the best way to help them grow so it’s important to know what you’re talking about!
You’ll also be working with lot’s of different teams, both here at MVF and with our partners as well. Whether it’s formulating contracts with our legal team, talking strategy with the Product team or working out a winning growth plan with your clients you’ll need to be comfortable communicating with just about everybody.
What we offer
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival, MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there's plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well) Right now our clubs have moved online so you can still take part!
- When we are back in the office we will have free healthy breakfasts that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, tea & coffee (obviously, we're a Tech company, right?)
- Be part of our award-winning company - You'll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
Who are MVF
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Commercial Experience - i.e affiliate marketing, media buying, sales
Understanding of key SEO principles
- After you apply, a member of our Talent team will review your application.
- Phone interview with the Talent Team
- Face to face interview with the Partnerships team
- Presentation to the team, outlining what your approach to the role would look like.