With an innate sense of impending change as a result of the current pandemic we’ve created a Covid-proof business model designed to help displaced professionals in the entertainment sector to make a living during the current crisis, and also to establish a viable disruptive model for a post-pandemic entertainment era. Targeting Europe and countries within BRICS and MERCOSUR.
A background or an interest in BRICS or MERCOSUR countries and/or entertainment would be an advantage.
You should be immediately available. It’s part-time, flexible and involves working remotely.
We are looking for the following human capital attributes:
- A good team player - as a technical cofounder you will be working closely with the rest of our co-founding team members and advisors so you would need to be a good team player and comfortable voicing any dissenting opinion.
- Emotional intelligence to fit into a diverse and dynamic team
- A good personality fit
- Shared vision
- Technical/frontend development knowledge acquired through education/training
- Comfortable developing a technology strategy to deliver a market leading product
- Enthusiastic about disrupting an entrenched industry
- Cross-platform mobile development experience/knowledge
- UX/UI design knowledge/experience
- Ability to set coding standards and technical direction for a team
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Knowledge of design software
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to help create a start-up that would help displaced entertainment professionals earn a living across the world
- Equity share
- Competitive salary can be negotiated once the start-up has secured funding or becomes revenue-generating
If this sounds like you please get in touch now with the following:
CV or LinkedIn profile