Do you want to gain real-world graphic design experience in an exciting beauty start-up?
Rebel Blends is currently looking for a highly creative student that possesses impeccable attention to detail, is committed and reliable and is looking to develop their skills. As a design intern, you'll work directly alongside our founder on producing creative and exciting marketing collateral both on print and digital.
- Develop design concepts
- Use of graphic design software, working with a wide variety of media
- Create and design print, digital and web materials
- Ensure all-around brand and design consistency
- Proactively suggest strategies, content, concepts, and creative to bring fresh thoughts, trends, and your unique perspective
- Other ad hoc creative projects
- Design Student/graduate
- Understanding of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Photography skills
- Experience in After Effects
- Experience/Strong interest in packaging design
This internship is currently remote during COVID, applicants should own their own laptop.
Profile Hours and Duration 3 days
Durations: 3 to 9 months
Compensation Travel and expenses paid when/if required to travel
- References provided
- Opportunity to build your portfolio working with various exciting design projects
- Hands on experience
- Autonomy of role and room for creativity
- Although an internship role, we prefer to hire from within and encourage students on completion on their internship to evolve their role into a paid P/T or F/T position, should they wish.