MyTutor is the UK’s leading online platform for one-to-one learning, and we're on a mission to empower every pupil with the expertise they need to reach their potential. We’re building a future where access to high-quality learning is stress-free for those who can afford it, and funded for those who can't.
One-to-one tuition is one of the most powerful ways to improve pupils’ grades, confidence and life chances. Yet it remains out of reach for many. Our handpicked network of tutors work online with pupils from all walks of life, and we’ve given half a million lessons so far – raising results on average by one whole grade. We’re proud of the fact that over 500 schools have also chosen to work with us, we’ve earned a Trustpilot rating of 4.8/5 and raised over £14m from a mix of respected institutional and angel investors.
About the role:
You'll join MyTutor with a remit to drive the success of our thriving community of tutors. You’ll design and deliver on a range of initiatives to ensure we have enough well-prepared and happy tutors as we grow.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be an expert on all things related to our tutors and champion them across the business. You’ll regularly speak to tutors to provide effective support and gain a deep understanding of their experience and their pain-points when using MyTutor.
- You’ll turn your insights into initiatives & policies to make our tutors’ lives easier. One month you might work with our product team to make sure we have the right number of tutors in the areas that schools need them. Another month you might test the impact of a shiny new incentives scheme for our tutors.
- You’ll measure the health & happiness of our tutors through their time on the platform working closely with our data team so that we know when they’ll need our support.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to keep a cool head when life gets busy!
- Confident turning insights into actions and managing a project from concept to delivery
- An appreciation of what makes our tutors tick - you’ll be able to demonstrate empathy for our tutors and understand what motivates them
- You’ll learn quickly, work hard and enjoy finding quicker and more effective ways of solving problems.
- Excited by the prospect of improving educational outcomes for thousands of young people
- Helping to improve the educational outcomes of thousands of young people
- A work atmosphere that encourages collaboration and support
- Training and investment in your learning
- Competitive salary and share option package
- Regular team events & socials
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Annual work from home allowance, to add something extra to your home office setup
MyTutor is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and has set up our own EDI (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion) committee who host regular events to make sure we live up to those values. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered.