Do you want to work in talent?
Is capturing content or coming up with creative ideas your thing?
How does having your work published to millions of people sound?
The new Ten Toes Entertainment intern programme could be for you.
About Ten Toes Entertainment
Sister company to Ten Toes Media (a sports content agency representing some of the biggest names in football in the country as well as global brands), we’re content specialists who work with leading entertainment talent, from broadcasters to reality stars it’s our job to keep them at the centre of cultural relevance via their social platforms.
About the internship
We want to ensure the most talented young people out there are given a chance to develop and grow their skills in the real world.
Period: 1-3 months
Pay: Competitive monthly rate
Office location: Farringdon
The type of person we're looking for:
- Obsessed with social media, always hot on trends, new features, platforms etc.
- You're already editing (or familiar with editing apps/software), being creative, consuming content and perhaps creating your own
- You have your own visual style / identity / creative process
- In terms of knowing what's hot in music and fashion, you're on it
- The world of talent really interests you
- You don't need people to tell you what to do, you’re instinctive and can make decisions when needed
- You’re willing to absorb information, learn and grow
- You back yourself to make content that speaks to audiences and makes them think 'that’s cool
- You’re socially aware and love meeting new people
- Great attention to detail and impeccable communication skills
- You want to work as part of a team and don’t mind mucking in where needed
- Work experience within talent, PR or a creative agency would be beneficial
- Help with creative concepts, brainstorming and new ideas for clients
- Editing content (iMovie, InShot etc.)
- Writing captions for social
- Helping to plot content calendars
- Research tasks to help with new business or commercial aspects of the agency
- Help creating decks (an understanding of Keynote would be beneficial)
- General help around the office: errands, admin, welcoming guests etc.
- General assisting of Head of Entertainment - help arranging clothes for shoots, replying to emails, arranging meetings