heycar was born from a simple question: ‘How do we make buying a used car simple?’ The answer? By bringing the best and most trusted dealerships across the UK closer to their customers to collectively reinvent used car buying. We exist simply to provide people with the confidence that they’ll find a car they love, and that we can help dealers sell that perfect car.
We’re a small but mighty team, growing at speed and building a culture that allows team members to feel challenged and empowered to make some serious changes. We may have different backgrounds, industries and skills, but we’re all driving towards the same goal: to disrupt the used car industry.
Having launched in the middle of August 2019, we are a brand of tomorrow at the very start of our journey. If you want to come along for the ride then read on…
As a BI Analyst, you will join the data and insights team. You will get to exercise your advanced analytical skills and entrepreneurial spirit to bring a radical change to innovate the automotive industry.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be the voice of data and drive the data driven business forward
- Data wrangling; using SQL from the data collected in our lake
- You’ll own the quality of aggregated data and distribute data sources to the wider organisation
- You’ll build rich dashboards and reports for functions across the organisation
- You’ll deliver insights to drive performance forward
- You’ll work closely with Marketing, Product, Finance and Commercial teams in their data needs
- You'll work on A/B and multivariate tests to improve marketing and the product
What you’ll need:
- The Passion: You’ll be a data guru who loves making data relatable for all
- The Communication: You are able to communicate with wider teams in the business in a ‘non-data’ way
- The Experience: Knowledge and use of SQL and building data pipelines is key. Bonus points for knowledge of ETL processes
- The Drive: An eagerness to learn new coding languages and tech stacks
- The Tools: Past experience with a BI tool and data visualisation
- The Analysis: Quantitative / statistical analysis skills
What we’ll give you:
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + performance based bonus.
- Benefits + Perks: With private medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and some serious swag, we’ll give you the extra boost.
- Feedback: You'll be joining more than just another startup - our team members are at the heart of everything we do; here we don’t leave things unsaid, we encourage honest feedback.
- Energy: Our best ideas come from unannounced whiteboarding sessions, but be ready to fail fast and often!
- A Challenge: Fast paced but not fraught. We’re a start-up but scaling fast, so we need to you to keep up, push back and question where you see fit
- Fun: We provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, table tennis, roof terrace, and epic socials, we’ve got you covered but we do advise table tennis lessons before joining!
If you’re ready to work with a creative, high-performing group of people at our King’s Cross HQ - we want to hear from you.
Please note - In light of coronavirus (COVID-19), all the heycar team are working from home and we will be holding all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We're continuing to hire as usual.