With a chronic shortage of clinical professionals and hospital infrastructure, our NHS is struggling more than ever to live up to its promise of universal healthcare. This is particularly challenging for vulnerable communities, such as care homes. At Feebris, we provide health systems with a safer and more accurate way of delivering high quality remote consultations. Our AI-powered platform enables carers to conduct high quality check-ups in their communities, triage health issues proactively, and escalate concerns to clinicians.
Our mission is to prevent hospitalisations and suffering from conditions that could have been prevented or treated at home. We believe that no one should die or suffer from treatable conditions. And yet, every year nearly 1 million children around the world die from pneumonia (a treatable disease). But this is just the tip of the iceberg; the world over (even in the UK), our children and elderly often do not get the care they need until it is too late.
We currently provide our software solution to health and social care providers for elderly people in the UK, and to NGOs that help young children in India. We’ve won awards for our disruptive technology (TechForce19, UKBAA, Children’s Prize), and our founder, Elina, is an internationally renowned speaker on AI in healthcare.
We are a small team; we each are driving to bring innovation to healthcare, growing and performing at our peak, sharing the highs and the lows, and enjoying the company of others that share values and relish being part of something that is bigger than each of us. We are searching for kindred spirits to join our journey. If this is you, then please reach out. You would be joining us at an incredibly exciting time, with the opportunity to shape the company and culture as we grow.
The Role & Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the founders to lead Feebris’ sales efforts in the UK, focused on securing commercial engagements with NHS commissioners and elderly care providers.
- You will develop a repeatable and trackable sales process.
- You will gain an intimate understanding of buyers’ procurement processes, users’ workflow, and the health system’s integrated care pathways.
- You will use this knowledge to develop our value proposition, health economics, pricing strategy and marketing efforts.
- You will overcome commercial obstacles and lead complex, multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
- You will produce your own sales material, and write business cases and tender applications.
- You will build and cultivate a network of advisors and connectors in health and social care, including NHS, Local Authorities, health-tech companies, elderly care providers, policymakers.
- Experience achieving repeatable sales of in-development innovative health or social care solutions, to the NHS, Local Authorities or social care providers.
- Experience in a small team / start-up, and with a proven ability to work efficiently with little supervision and get things done with a high degree of self-motivation and accountability.
- Proven ability to build and cultivate relationships with senior leaders / C-suite executives.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience building slide decks, giving presentations, and writing proposals, business cases, grants, and tender documents.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, introspection, and retrospection.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal; ability to easily explain the benefits of a service and simplify complex topics in a way that anyone can understand.
Nice to Have
- Mature and extensive network amongst senior NHS, social care and health policy leaders
- Direct experience with NHS commissioners (CCG/STP/ICS) as either provider or commissioner
- Experience selling complex healthcare technology (e.g. artificial intelligence)
- Understanding of health economic frameworks, health policy and impact quantification
- Global health experience (e.g. WHO, UNICEF etc.)
- Experience marketing a regulated product, with an understanding of product claims/labelling
- Impactful work – help take healthcare innovation to market.
- Real responsibility – make a direct, meaningful impact on Feebris' trajectory.
- Rockstar team – join our small team, all at the top of their game and driving as one.
- Massive growth opportunity – potential to grow into leadership commercial role .
- Founder level contribution – work directly with the founders, providing strategic inputs & cross-functional contributions, culture shaping
- Regular personal development – quarterly 360 performance reviews, fortnightly founder 1:1s, and personal development coaching
- Competitive Compensation – Salary + Share Options (the most tax friendly way possible for you to own a piece of the company)
- Output-driven work culture – unlimited paid time off, flexible working hours, remote work
If you’re looking for challenging and impactful work on the cutting edge of health tech, then we would love to hear from you!
- Phone Interview with Founder (45 mins)
- Case study exercise (at home + presentation in final interview)
- Face-to-face Final Interviews (2.5 hrs, 1x Skills & 1x Fit)