Are you a natural hustler? And are you curious about what taking a bootstrapped startup from 1K to 5K users quickly is all about? Get ready to add some flashy KPIs to your resume. At Journify, you will be part of a performance-driven team just launched an audio journaling and burnout tracking app. We launched 2 weeks ago and got our Product Hunt badge a few days into it. Our next goal is to achieve organic growth to go from ~1K to 5K app users.
Reporting to the Founder and CEO/CMO, you’ll own the growth hacking ideas, initiatives, and execution, and you'll get the opportunity to get ongoing coaching to develop your marketing muscle.
- Lead the way when it comes to new lead generation channels.
- Develop a hyper-targeted list of potential collaborators by vertical.
- Assist with the outreach process and relationship building.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to test new growth methods.
- First and foremost, you’re a do-er and you love a good challenge.
- You have strong copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different formats and channels.
- You’ve already been to our website https://journify.co and you’re eager to be part of our journey.
- You love thinking outside the box, you’re a hard worker, and you have a reputation for being extremely detailed oriented.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity!
About the role
- This is part of a set of roles we’ve designed in response to the COVID-19 situation. The internship is unpaid and the selected candidate will receive ongoing marketing training.
- This is an opportunity to be part of the product launch of a new mobile app and own specific KPIs that then you will be able to detail in your resume.
- The Founder is in London, but these are all remote opportunities.
Every time we get users to try our app they love it, but so many people still don't know about Journify. Send us an email or apply here describing one specific partner and idea you would implement to bring our mental wellness app in front of more individuals.