We are looking for a self-motivated and organised Program Management Intern for our programs including a highly rated sprintup bootcamp for women for an immediate start.
The intern will have the opportunity to directly work with sprinters CEO Mevish Aslam, to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns and event activities to grow the membership base of sprinters
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in an entrepreneurial and invigorating work environment, get relevant management and leadership experience on your CV and is keen to demonstrate your leadership qualities to deliver on goals.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, people-oriented, hands-on and detail-oriented Program Management intern to join our operations team.
/// JOB MISSION ///
Work hand in hand with the Founder, Mevish Aslam and the Operations team to support entrepreneurs and mentors all along their bootcamp program. Ensure our users from several programs from sprinters, as well as our corporate clients, have the best possible experience by identifying clients needs to deliver adequate solutions, as well as provide email and chat support, gathering their feedback, and improving processes and communication.
/// CONTRIBUTIONS ///
1) Support during the sprintup Bootcamp Program (70%)
- Source relevant program partners, sponsors, ambassadors and pr opportunities.
- Track entrepreneur teams’ progress during the bootcamp.
- Monitor closely participants' feedback during the program and offer solutions to their challenges.
- Provide detailed updates about programs’ health, participants comments and KPIs to the sprinters team as well as our corporate clients.
- Assist the Founder with the management of the matching process—where our entrepreneurs and mentors team up. Identify issues quickly and come up with suggestions on how to solve them for the program to run smoothly and provide the desired results.
2) Optimization of program processes (20%)
- Plan and improve program communications, processes, and messaging.
- Support in creating video content to streamline the management of the program.
- Improve systems to collect and analyze feedback from our entrepreneurs, mentors, program managers and clients.
- Test new platform functionalities with new and existing users.
- Benchmark our platform’s functionalities against other products.
- Organize users’ needs into future projects.
3) Selection of entrepreneurs and mentors (10%)
- Coordinate the selection of entrepreneurs and mentors hand in hand with the Founder for each new cohort.
- Support applicants and their queries.
- Improve selection processes.
/// SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED ///
At sprinters, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge. It’s expressed in attitudes and the ability to relate with other teams and people.
For all sprinters team members:
- A REAL entrepreneurial spirit - ready to train yourself and crave a fast-paced environment.
- You take initiative, you’re results-driven and you show empathy in all your interactions with team members, entrepreneurs, mentors, and partners.
- Passion for your work and for lifelong learning.
- Resilience to overcome the challenges that we have to face.
For this role in particular:
- Problem-solving mindset. Self starter, who can be up and running in no time after thorough company onboarding. Someone who is not afraid to speak in front of an audience of entrepreneurs and stand up for themselves.
- Someone who's passionate about communicating and interacting with users: a good communicator.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills: you will have a lot of different types of responsibilities, so it is essential to be able to stay organized.
- You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- You LOVE people and networking, you’re not intimidated to reach out to new people in the entrepreneurial space.
- Extraordinary attention to detail: you test things yourself before making them go public, you dislike when your work has imperfections.
- At ease with analyzing data, presenting this data to clients and making quick decisions based on this data to improve program outcomes.
- Good writing skills, ability to have a friendly yet professional tone and to deliver information efficiently.
- Digital proficiency, you like testing new tools and improving processes.
- Resourcefulness and good common sense to approach problems efficiently.
- Passion about entrepreneurship.
Previous experience at startups or with customer support, program, or account management are a plus.
Great tech savviness: you should be at ease with tech tools such as Trello, Notion, Google Drive, HubSpot, Zapier or eager to learn and a quick learner. Good grasp of Excel & spreadsheet tools.
More than any specific skills, we are most of all looking for an individual passionate about - and who believes in - the power of entrepreneurship for women, communities and global connections!
This internship is a voluntary role to help you gain relevant work experience. This position is fully remote, we understand that you may need to fit things around school, we are open to flex hours.
How to apply:
1. Submit your CV and Linkedin profile URL
2. Write a cover letter sharing:
- what you're most looking forward to in this role
- why you're interested in this role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.