With an innate sense of impending change as a result of the current pandemic we’ve created a Covid-proof business model designed to help displaced professionals in the entertainment sector to make a living during the current crisis, and also to establish a viable disruptive model for a post-pandemic entertainment era. Targeting Europe and countries within BRICS and MERCOSUR.
A background or an interest in BRICS or MERCOSUR countries and/or entertainment would be an advantage.
You should be immediately available. It’s part-time, flexible and involves working remotely.
Working as part of OAS management team, you will play a pivotal role in planning and delivering our online campaigns for charities. You will lead on engaging the public with our campaigning activities and keeping our audiences fully informed and updated on the issues we are campaigning on. You will also play a key role in growing our brand’s digital/social media presence and overall marketing strategy.
- Developing and overseeing our campaign engagement strategies
- Develop and deliver our campaign’s engagement plans which form part of our campaign strategies
- Ensure that our campaigning tactics are being used effectively to maximise the public’s participation and donations raised
- Managing our audience development and the oversight of key entertainment stakeholders
- Work closely with charities to maximise their engagement with OAS campaigns
- Ensure that input from our management team feeds into planning, development and implementation of campaigns.
- Create and manage our digital marketing campaigns, implement and optimise social media advertising campaigns, and aligning with our strategy to grow our following and audiences.
- Monitor our digital channel performances and make recommendations for areas of improvement
- Unitise any other digital marketing strategies to increase traffic to our platform and convert more visitors
- Create optimised content to help achieve SEO rankings and improve organic growth and conversions.
- Help build and maintain our brand’s reputation online and enhancement in all digital initiatives ensuring our brand’s unique tone/style is maintained consistently throughout
Skills and Experience Required
- A great opportunity for someone looking to get involved with a new brand
- Relevant marketing qualification and previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Experience of social media marketing, SEM, SEO and PPC
- Experience of working on successful fundraising campaigns for a social cause/charities (desirable)
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other digital analytics software
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to help create a start-up that would help displaced entertainment professionals earn a living across the world
- Equity share
- Revenue share of donations generated
- Competitive salary can be negotiated once the start-up has secured funding or becomes revenue-generating
If this sounds like you please get in touch now with the following:
CV or LinkedIn profile