inflo.Ai is a London-based software company building proprietary AI technology to make content creation and blogging simple, fast and affordable for overstretched in-house marketing teams, SMEs and agencies.
Our all-in-one intelligent SaaS technology helps organisations build an engaged audience and improve relations with their stakeholders by creating more relevant, valuable content to compete and grow. inflo.Ai is helping clients across different sectors including professional services, tech B2B and more.
inflo.Ai’s goal is to become the world’s preferred provider of content marketing technology to grow online.
inflo.Ai is looking for a Business Development Manager. This position is critical in ensuring the company continues on a pathway to Series A planned for mid 2021. inflo.Ai is now adding new members to its core business development team and we’re looking for an overachiever focused on closing new sales opportunities to work alongside the company’s Co-Founder & Head of Sales.
- Handling a variety of client demos and client onboarding calls.
- Skilfully chasing prospective clients.
- Going through the sales funnel and ultimately getting new clients on board.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships.
- Maintain detailed admin, documentation and analysis of leads in Active Campaign.
- Engage with prospects (Marketing Managers, Business & Agency Owners) and articulate the product in an effective manner.
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points.
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects.
Key Skills & Experience
- Educated to Degree level.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
- A passion for sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible - a can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- Good time-management.
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Competitive salary with equity options and annual bonus.
- Strong meritocratic culture where everyone’s opinion is valued and considered.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days of holidays, with 7 bank holidays.
- Flexible working with an office in Central London (Farringdon).
- Regular team activities and meals.
- Learning & Development - dedicated time to learning each quarter.