We are looking for an ambitious, creative, analytical digital marketing intern to join us at our exciting new luxury beauty product startup, as we seek to revolutionise the world of scalpcare and haircare.
We established MONPURE, with a mission to put the scalp at the heart of any haircare regime. Every product in our pioneering new range has been designed to give the scalp everything it needs to stay calm and healthy, so that hair can flourish.
MONPURE comprises a collective of beauty experts, dermatologists and scientists – we have combined our relative expertise and dedication to finding a genuine solution to common hair dilemmas. We are a sustainable, luxury, direct-to-consumer brand that aims to nourish the scalp, promote healthy hair growth and improve hair health.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical, data-driven and ambitious individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
You'll ideally have an existing demonstrable knowledge of effectively using Google Analytics, Facebook Business/Ads Manager, Google Ads, HotJar, Klaviyo and other analytics platform - to take on this crucial role at a critical time in our journey as we take the first MONPURE products to market and look to grow rapidly.
While we value your skills and experience, we also value personality. The type of person you are and your values are equally important to us, as we are extremely passionate about building an exceptional team to not only create best-in-class products, but to create and own a new category as experts within the beauty industry.
What do these values look like?
You are proactive and use your own initiative.
You are an analytical thinker, always coming up with new ideas that are backed by data.
You are positive, energetic and up for a laugh along the way.
Joining the MONPURE team at this exciting, early and pivotal stage of our journey will require you to be someone who thrives on getting stuck in to the challenges a startup faces by multitasking, learning fast, and adapting quickly. This is definitely a startup role and we are all rolling our sleeves up and getting stuck in, as will you.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Digital in all stages of the marketing funnel from awareness to acquisition, to advocate and everything in between, across multiple platforms and channels.
- You have the skills to spot trends in the data and analyse how customers use our website
Coming up with testing your own theories and ideas on customer acquisition and growth strategies.
- Working closely with the marketing & digital lead to execute the strategy to grow and retain our customer base.
- Updating our website with new products, features and marketing copy.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Existing or desired ability to use PPC platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram ads.
- A yearning to learn and try new marketing channels… e.g. TikTok
- 0-1 years experience working within the digital marketing industry - with a clear passion and understanding of the beauty industry, and what customers respond to.
- 0-1 years experience working with a luxury and/or beauty brand.
- Experience and familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience using email marketing platforms.
- Experience and familiarity with PPC (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads) campaigns.
- An interest in beauty & cosmetics.
- An analytical mind, a love for data and how it can shape our marketing activities.
Nice To Have:
- Experience of working in the beauty industry, specifically in ecommerce.
- Previous experience of setting up, running and analysing campaigns on Google Ads (across search, display, discovery, video, and retargeting), Facebook Ads Manager, and any other platforms.
- Knowledge and insights from what you believe the best in class brands do to execute effective advertising campaigns.
Being part of a small team means you will have the chance to really help shape the future of MONPURE, working closely with the founder and our small team.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for the team.