We are looking for an ambitious, creative, tech-savvy Customer Service intern to join us at our exciting new luxury beauty product startup, as we seek to revolutionise the world of scalpcare and haircare.
We established MONPURE, with a mission to put the scalp at the heart of any haircare regime. Every product in our pioneering new range has been designed to give the scalp everything it needs to stay calm and healthy, so that hair can flourish.
MONPURE comprises a collective of beauty experts, dermatologists and scientists – we have combined our relative expertise and dedication to finding a genuine solution to common hair dilemmas. We are a sustainable, luxury, direct-to-consumer brand that aims to nourish the scalp, promote healthy hair growth and improve hair health.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a ‘people-person’ with exceptional oral and written communication skills who is able to develop engaging content. You'll ideally have existing demonstrable customer service skills and an ability to moderate online conversations with our community.
While we value your skills and experience, we also value personality. The type of person you are and your values are equally important to us, as we are extremely passionate about building an exceptional team to not only create best-in-class products, but to create and own a new category as experts within the beauty industry.
What do these values look like?
● You are proactive and use your own initiative.
● You are a creative thinker.
● You are positive, energetic and up for a laugh along the way.
Joining the MONPURE team at this exciting, early and pivotal stage of our journey will require you to be someone who thrives on getting stuck in to the challenges a startup faces by multitasking, learning fast, and adapting quickly. This is definitely a startup role and we are all rolling our sleeves up and getting stuck in, as will you.
● You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Digital to develop a best-in-class customer experience
● You will work closely with the Head of Brand & Head of Content to execute community development strategies, helping to grow and retain our customer base
● Act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communication
● Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
● Build relationships with customers and potential customers
● Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews / comments
● Identify opportunities to reach new customer segments and build our customer base
● 0-1 years experience working within a customer facing role - with a clear passion and understanding of the beauty industry, and what customers respond to.
● Experience and familiarity with customer relationship management tools e.g. Gorgias
● An interest in beauty & cosmetics.
Nice to Have:
● Experience of working in the beauty industry, specifically in ecommerce..
● Knowledge and insights from what you believe the best in class brands do to engage and retain their customer base
● Being part of a small team means you will have the chance to really help shape the future of MONPURE, working closely with the founder and our small team.
● We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for the team.