We’re passionate about great clothes, but we’re also concerned about fashion’s waste problem.
So we created Onloan, the UK’s first fashion rental subscription service.
We partner with top contemporary brands including Stine Goya, Shrimps, and Mother of Pearl, to offer their current and past collections on loan to our customers. We take care of clothes between each rental at our warehouse/HQ in Dalston. Our customers enjoy their monthly fashion fix, without having to engage in fast fashion.
Our brilliant investors include leaders at AngelList, Farfetch, Trouva, Bulb, and Uber. We’ve been featured in The Times Magazine, Elle, Grazia, The Telegraph and Courier.
The founders, Tamsin & Natalie, are two friends with a shared mission to inspire the exploration of personal style, without treating clothes as disposable. Tamsin’s experience is at Bain, in startups and in impact investment, whilst Natalie worked for Mario Testino, beauty company 3ina, and brands ranging from Chloe to John Lewis. We’re a business brain and a creative brain, and are building a company that values diversity of thought.
https://onloan.co/ | @onloan.co
About the role
We are ready to shout from the rooftops about Onloan - and this role is critical to making that happen. By developing relationships with the most exciting and culturally-relevant influencers, creatives, brands, journalists and more, you will help build the brand world, and put Onloan firmly front of mind for everyone who is considering a new modern way to enjoy fashion.
- Build and maintain relationships with Onloan brand ambassadors and influencers, growing the number and diversity of individuals we partner with
- Manage the acquisition, retention and activation of affiliate partners
- Develop partnerships with brands that share our values and crossover audiences
- Work with the Creative Director to increase our impact via social media, researching and generating content ideas, and tracking KPIs
- Work closely with our PR freelancer on media outreach
- Seek out innovative ways to build brand awareness for Onloan
- As excited about the Onloan mission, brand and customer as we are
- You’re a great writer, convincing and charming over email
- Really organised and reliable
- Up for the ‘pitch in’ nature of an early stage startup
- Curious / have a learning-mindset
- You love fashion!
Salary and benefits
- Equity options after 3 months
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Protected time for training / learning
- Discounted Onloan subscription
Send a CV, a paragraph or two about why you’d like this role, and a description of one brand or individual we should partner with and why