As an Inventory and Demand planner, your main responsibilities will include:
- 12 month forward overview of the forward forecasts, whilst accounting for supply issues, and collecting relevant intelligence from the sales and marketing teams.
- Forecasts created across multiple product categories and serving different channels across the business.
- Ensure accurate inventory data, and ensure we are always maintaining the right level of stock by managing the flow of purchase orders from our suppliers.
- Increase the partnership with retailers (monthly meetings/calls to get accurate forecast) and improve the service level.
- Loss analysis of slow moving lines, providing recommendations to the business on optimal SKU line up.
- Develop and maintain relevant supply chain and logistics KPIs.
- Escalate any risks or opportunities to the Leadership team.
- Outstanding data and reconciliation skills. Ability to analyse past performance, and monitor and feedback the reliability of product availability with relevant stakeholders.
- Passion for Inventory Management and Demand planning
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Forecasting tools knowledge is desirable
- Ideally an FMCG background.
ETHICAL PRODUCTS FOR HAPPY HOUNDS
We’re a multi-award-winning ethical lifestyle brand for dogs. We create 100% plant-based health, wellness and natural hygiene products for dogs under one happy woof (oops, roof). We live and breathe the core ethos of our brand. We will never put profits above the welfare of any living creature. We will continue to create products that help keep dogs happy, healthy for life while encouraging others to live a planet-kind, cruelty-free lifestyle. We believe the world would be a better place if more people embraced the power of plants. Our products are kind to our precious planet and the animals that inhabit it. That’s why dogs and their humans love HOWND. We are convinced that dogs can thrive without compromising the welfare of other animals. Since day one, HOWND pet care has been certified by Cruelty-Free International and is accredited by The Vegetarian (Vegan) Society, PETA Cruelty-Free and The Ethical Company Organisation.