We are Monavate. A collective of fintech industry experts with a single unified vision: to create the world’s fastest and simplest way for challenger banks, card programmes and payments products to gain competitor differentiating speed-to-market in an otherwise confusing, slow and highly regulated industry.
We know the current system isn’t fit to do this. It’s why we exist.
Decades of combined fintech expertise, with some of the industry’s major players has taught us that the current industry ‘norm’ just isn’t good enough. In a world where ideas come fast, but competition moves faster, we want (and need) to innovate. It’s in our name. And it’s why we believe the future of the world’s soon to be largest fintechs starts with us.
If you believe in challenging the status quo as much as we do, keep reading.
As Junior Risk Operational Risk your job is to understand our customers and to ensure that they fit within our regulatory frameworks. You will be part of our first line defence but your job does not stop there….
What we need
- Someone who wants to learn and build an amazing customer experience
- A self starter who wants to make a difference in the world of payments
- Ensuring all KYC/AML activity is being quality controlled executed in line with regulatory requirements AML & Sanctions policies
- Excellent communication and feedback skills in order to discuss the quality of information provided by analysts
- Working in a team and alone on certain tasks
- Applying the requirements of JMLSG Guidance, regulation to on-boarding
- Ensuring all work is undertaken in line with the prescribed QC framework
- Being a subject matter expert on AML related issues, providing guidance to others where required
- Develop a good understanding of e-money and the EMR’s
- Become an expert in underwriting and company structures
- Someone who is willing to understand other parts of the business and get your hands dirty