We are Monavate. A collective of fintech industry experts with a single unified vision: to create the world’s fastest and simplest way for challenger banks, card programmes and payments products to gain competitor differentiating speed-to-market in an otherwise confusing, slow and highly regulated industry.
We know the current system isn’t fit to do this. It’s why we exist.
Decades of combined fintech expertise, with some of the industry’s major players has taught us that the current industry ‘norm’ just isn’t good enough. In a world where ideas come fast, but competition moves faster, we want (and need) to innovate. It’s in our name. And it’s why we believe the future of the world’s soon to be largest fintechs starts with us.
If you believe in challenging the status quo as much as we do, keep reading.
What we need
- 3 years or more working experience in financial services and/or fintech
- ACA/ACCA or other recognised professional accounting qualification
- Strong knowledge in Issuing and ATM acquiring sector
- Strong card scheme knowledge including but not limited to Visa and Mastercard
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills
- A team player with the ability to ‘go-beyond’ in an organisation with high growth ambitions
- Ability to work in an agile and fast paced industry and working environment
- Aspiration to grow with the company
- Timely month end closure
- Daily reconciliations
- Ensure daily safeguarding
- Responsible for Account Payable
- Responsible for Account Receivable
- Ensuring accurate supplier payments
- Completion of notional statistics
- Preparation of payroll
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the CFO to set up the finance function and ensure processes are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure efficiency
- Support the sales and implementation teams with any finance related queries
- Close control of working capital