We are Monavate. A collective of fintech industry experts with a single unified vision: to create the world’s fastest and simplest way for challenger banks, card programmes and payments products to gain competitor differentiating speed-to-market in an otherwise confusing, slow and highly regulated industry.
We know the current system isn’t fit to do this. It’s why we exist.
Decades of combined fintech expertise, with some of the industry’s major players has taught us that the current industry ‘norm’ just isn’t good enough. In a world where ideas come fast, but competition moves faster, we want (and need) to innovate. It’s in our name. And it’s why we believe the future of the worlds soon to be largest fintechs starts with us.
If you believe in challenging the status quo as much as we do, keep reading.
Senior Client Implementation Manager
What we need
- 3 years or more implementation manager experience in financial services and/or fintech, reporting to the Chief Product Officer
- Strong knowledge in Issuing and ATM acquiring sector
- Strong card scheme knowledge including but not limited to Visa and Mastercard
- Strong knowledge in Tokenisation projects across both Visa and Mastercard
- Strong knowledge of scheme certification
- A team player with the ability to ‘go-beyond’ in an organisation with high growth ambitions
- Ability to work in an agile and fast paced industry and working environment
- Aspiration to grow with the company
- Managing multiple client implementations and ensuring these are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, including managing any scope changes.
- Assist in the definition of implementation scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Supporting the delivery of internal and external changes of all scales and complexities
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and manage relationships with all external and internal stakeholders, including clients and third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize implementation risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive implementation documentation
- Meet with clients to complete the scoping and clarify specific requirements of each implementation
- Delegate implementation tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Measure implementation performance, seeking trends and looking for opportunities to improve the implementation function, achieving short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to implementation constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- People Management
- Define and set team objectives
- Take a lead position in new initiatives
- Coach and develop junior team members
- Proven working experience in implementation management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- People management experience, including coaching and being able to manage team objectives & performances.
Senior Client Implementation Manager’s top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Implementation Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management