EchoVector is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Motion Graphics Animator to join the company for a period of one month as part of EchoVector's internship program.
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning, animating and editing of various projects. They will work alongside a creative director and members of the business development team.
You will understand briefs from the business development team and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good animator should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Collaborating with the creative director and members of the business development team to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit purpose and audience.
- Ensuring that the final product satisfies the project goal and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to other members of the team.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or qualification in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- Education, experience, or proficiency with animation software platforms(including but not limited to Flash, Maya or Blender).
- Ownership or access to such animation software platforms.
- A diverse and extensive portfolio.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
This is a voluntary role that will be completed remotely due to current public health precautions.
Please send a CV and portfolio to the email listed on EchoVector.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you.
EchoVector does not use recruitment agencies.