Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with an award-winning team? This is an opportunity for you to join a start-up right at the beginning of its journey
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team working from home. Ideal for current students alongside their studies or graduates alongside their current role.
The successful applicant will need to be on hand for all ad-hoc design responsibilities. You should have a can-do attitude, ready to face new challenges, and adapt to deadlines and requirements. You should understand the principles of design, what makes design engaging and stimulating for the end-user.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a budding designer to develop your design skills and get real-world working experience of working with an early-stage start-up.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Web and mobile app user interface design
- Market research, user experience design and customer journey mapping
- Creating promotional material and social media assets
- Picture editing, illustrations, media production example video editing
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Previous Graphic Design experience
- A keen eye for detail and what makes a powerful design
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe programs.
- Video and photography skills
- Proactive and able to show initiate/ideas to constantly improve.
- A flexible working attitude, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and examples of your design work, or your digital portfolio link to be considered for this role. Applications without examples of design will not be considered.
A Non-Disclosure document will need to be signed before full details of the role and commencement can take place.