Retina is an innovative consultancy in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Austria, UK, and Romania, Retina is rapidly expanding and offering solutions and expertise internationally.
We are looking for a talented, motivated Marketing Automation Specialist to join our international team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with client stakeholders and project team members to identify, design, develop, and deploy enterprise solutions using different marketing automation technology stacks; be a key contributor for campaign design, execution, and integration projects.
- Participate in deployment and change management of developed technology solutions.
- Prepare reports and documentation and present in status and operational meetings.
- Become familiar with enterprise tools such as IBM Marketing Suite (Unica, Silverpop, Watson), Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua.
- Continuously improve knowledge of the implementation of technology solutions.
- Serve as a marketing automation subject-matter expert; make recommendations and share best practices with clients; troubleshoot and solve problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Software Developer, MA Specialist, or similar role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field, preferable.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, DB2) since most processes rely on data.
- Familiar with complexity of processes within enterprise CRM & ERP software environments.
- Advanced English, experience working in an English-speaking environment preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Availability to work some evening hours to collaborate with US clients.
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
- Understanding of marketing principles and best practices (either in an agency or in-house team environment); experience with marketing automation technologies ideal.
Perks and Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon prior experience.
This position includes paid vacation, and a flexible schedule. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to develop creative strategy from conception to actualization for industry leading companies, while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!