- Support the marketing and business development manager in their duties
- Developing pitch presentations
- Support and create social media activities (Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram)
- Contribute to content creation and development (Articles, Newsletters, Webinars)
- Conduct content and market research
- Help to evolve our digital money school by updating articles, developing new templates, tools and calculators and support the content entry
- Project management
You will need
- Passion for gender equality, digital innovation, sustainability and enthusiasm about contributing to the growth of a start-up.
- Studying- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Understanding of core marketing competencies including PR, Content Marketing, Advertising, Brand and Events Management.
- Social Media Savvy; Experience using LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to communicate to a business audience.
- Project management experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft package, especially excel.
- Fluent in English. Other languages may be a plus, especially German.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer you to work in a highly stimulating, purpose-driven international team with decades of experience in women empowerment, financial services and digital innovation. You’ll be part of a global mission to change how money is discussed.
- You’ll be able to take ownership of your ideas from day 1 and will have the opportunity to work creatively and independently.
- You’ll work in an inclusive, flexible and fun work environment as part of a passionate team.
- You’ll learn new things every day with the freedom to experiment succeed and sometimes fail (and learn from it).
- You’ll broaden your personal and professional network by interacting with high profile thought leaders and executives from our exhaustive network.
- You’ll get an attractive compensation package.
Workload 80-100% I Start date: September 2020 or earlier I Location: London area, or Zürich, Switzerland, or Berlin, Germany. Applicants from other parts of the UK are welcome if willing to travel to London
We welcome applicants who meet the job requirements of all genders and backgrounds and provide a friendly environment for working parents.
To apply please send your CV and the answers to below questions with the title “Intern”. Applications end 14th August 2020.
- You need to organize a digital meet-up for a group of 30 women. Please describe the first 6 steps that you would take to get the event created and published (max. 200 words).
- You need to prepare a presentation for a sales meeting and the brief is a little patchy. What do you do? Please describe how you would get the presentation done and sent to the client. (max. 300 words).