The Global Customer Experience Manager will drive performance and engagement across the CX department. Managing a talented team of remote and office-based CX Specialists across the globe, you will ensure we maximise our B2B partner experience.
You will have managed teams in a fast growth SaaS (B2B) environment across channels such as email, phone, social and LiveChat. As a collaborative manager, you are influential and motivating to your team; able to offer concise actionable advice and leadership to help staff achieve exceptional results, while developing their capabilities. You foster strong relationships across departments, showcasing CX achievements and influencing best practice support methods provided by Account Management and Sales functions.
You’re obsessed with discovering actionable insights to drive improvements, with strong analytical skills to proactively discover data points for smart decision making and ability to grow the team and service success to scale.
Core essential experience
- B2B SaaS support background, in a high growth environment start-up/scale-up or enterprise
- 5+yrs managing and scaling multi-site teams in a high growth environment
- Implemented new contact channels e.g. LiveChat and VOIP telephony system
- Designed/delivered/co-ordinated internal QA and training processes
- Established and implemented customer engagement processes and communications
Core essential competencies
- Strong analytical skills and reporting ability (Excel, G-suite, Zendesk, Periscope)
- Proven ability to surface insights to help decision-making and design/track/improve key KPIs
- Proven ability to build and maintain a successful, motivated and high performing team
- Experience at managing a service ticketing solution (Zendesk preferred), LiveChat and VOIP telephony system
- Hands on, well organised and process driven with strong project management skills
- Flexible, highly resilient and exceptional communicator - able to disseminate ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Obsessed with delighting customers and driving continuous improvement
- Knowledge of the financial services industry (payment processing, Know Your Customer, financial compliance, etc.)
- Experience / knowledge of the beauty/health/wellbeing industry
- Consumer marketplace experience
What We Offer
- We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to fast track your career path at our rapidly expanding technology startup
- Working with a passionate and dynamic team in a fun work environment
- Flexible home-working
- Exceptional workspace in Shoreditch, London
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We would love to speak with you.