We are a London based early stage startup. We are developing a cutting edge optimisation and automation platform to help individuals save smartly and spend sustainably. After an extensive study of the current operators in the cash/savings market and analysing the existing gaps, pain points and unmet consumer needs we are working on developing a next generation innovative proposition. With open banking and the upcoming open finance there is an immense potential and a huge market to tap into through this business idea.
Currently, we are a team of two. We have a combined 30+ years of high quality front office tier 1 investment banking and hedge fund experience with technical and business degrees from top tier universities.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a technical co-founder to build and own the technical infrastructure to meet the business objectives.
Specifically we would expect the following from our future technical co-founder:
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial technology expert
- Hands-on full stack development experience
- Ideally, a prior experience of working in a startup or involved in building a system from the scratch
- Self starter with an excellent problem solving skill
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Motivation and willingness to commit long term to create an innovative business of potentially immense value
If the above opportunity interests you and if you think you match what we are looking for then please get in touch with us with a short bio/CV. We look forward to speaking with you.