Neat is here to enable the entrepreneur economy. We’re a fintech company supporting SMEs in their international expansion via online company incorporation and multi-currency business accounts.
We are looking for a strong copywriter with social media experience to own all digital communications. In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of customer communications such as email, newsletters, and all social media channels. You will be part of the Marketing team tasked with building and managing our customer community. You will also work closely with the product team to review in-product messaging and customer emails.
- Writing & editing for case studies, email & newsletter copy
- Copy for direct mail, invitations, flyers, adverts
- Review of all customer-facing communications
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Create SEO-optimised web copy, blog posts and articles
- Create and post social media content
- Listen and respond to relevant consumer comments and questions
- Provide on-brand responses to consumer and influencer @mentions
- Identify opportunities for the brand to surprise and delight its audience
- Monitor feeds for relevant opportunities to inject the brand into culture
- Reach out to online influencers and communities for content partnerships
- Manage community pages and keep our website up-to-date
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent writing and editing abilities
- Familiarity with the nuances of different social media platforms (predominantly Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and linkedin)
- Ideas-driven and inquisitive
- Extremely organised
- Desire to solve others' problems
- Ability to connect people
- This role is ideal for a second jobber, but we'd love to hear from ambitious grads who have logged experience in blogging, social media, PR, journalism etc.
Please add your website, portfolio and / or writing samples to your application.