This is an opportunity to join a small team reinventing how people understand their health.
We have designed a finger-prick blood test and digital health report that shows people how healthy they really are. Most people find out something new and want to make a change, and our digital behaviour change programmes are there to help them every step of the way.
We believe that good design leads to better health outcomes.
We see design as a way of thinking that everyone at LiveSmart can adopt, not just the design team.
We challenge ourselves to get closer to the real customer experience, to try and give people what they want the way they want it.
About the role
We’re looking for a full-time product designer to work at every stage of the product development process ranging from research & testing to creating pixel perfect designs. The ideal candidate knows Figma like the back of their hand and has experience working on digital health products.
We’re looking for someone with
- 5+ years experience
- A solid foundation in customer research and data analysis
- A broad background bridging UX and UI/visual
- A clear understanding of behaviour change frameworks
- Great verbal and written communication
- Experience creating and managing design systems
- Ability to work with Operations, Medical, Tech, Product, and Sales to achieve the right design
- Proven experience leading all phases of design
- Able to work remotely and be within one hour +/- GMT
- A great portfolio that walks us through the story behind your design process and shows the impact your work had on the world
- A strong interest in data visualisation
Nice to haves
- Experience working on digital health products
- Experience working on B2B2C products
- Experience working in complex regulated environments with many stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience with Figma, Miro, and PingPong
- Experience working at a startup
- 2x free health assessments a year
- Extended lunch to be active (gym/running/whatever suits you)
- Opportunity to grow in a quickly expanding startup (+ build something that matters)
- Salary £40-50k depending on experience
Please apply with a portfolio, cover letter, and CV.
No recruiters please.