&SISTERS is an ethical, sustainable wellness brand giving women a choice of products that are better for their body, our planet and womankind.
The average woman uses 11K period products in her lifetime & most are unaware that the majority of mainstream products are laden with chemicals and/or plastic, that's why we have designed a range of Soil Association certified organic cotton tampons, liners and pads, as well as the nüdie period (menstrual) cup. All our cotton period products are hypoallergenic, pH-neutral & free from chlorine, perfumes, viscose, superabsorbent polymers and other nasties and our organic cotton uses 91% less water & 62% less energy than conventional cotton. Our nüdie period cup is the result of 18 months of extensive research and design innovation. The unique design has Tri-flow™ air release holes, the Pebble™ pull for hassle-free removal and is made from silky smooth hypoallergenic medical-grade silicone for extra comfort. Each nüdie period cup sold saves 2000 period products going to landfill
We believe that no woman should be held back by virtue of her sex and are committed to giving 10% of our profits to educate and empower ‘Sisters’ around the world, tackling period poverty and helping create a better future for women.
&SISTERS has established itself as an ethical challenger in the femcare and wellness sector with an omnichannel sales strategy. We are stocked in over 50 retailers across the UK and Europe and have secured a loyal customer base purchasing from our own online store. The challenge is to take this foundation and scale. We are looking to increase our distribution and reach across the UK & Europe as well as globally.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our team as a sales superstar. You will be responsible for development and delivery of our sales pipeline with a focus on our retail channel. You will be tasked with designing and executing a tailored sales strategy that enables &SISTERS to hit its ambitious sales targets. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with senior management and learn from those that are extremely passionate about shaking up an industry that has seen little change for almost a century.
- Managing the end to end execution of the sales pipeline from lead origination through to first sale
- Conducting out-reach and sales pitches to potential retailers, negotiating commercial terms and closing deals
- Working with operations to ensure smooth onboarding, completing retailer documentation and answering FAQs
Account management and relationship building
- Establishing relationships with all of our existing stockists including conducting business reviews to obtain feedback on our products, keeping them informed of upcoming product launches (there are lots!) and ensuring that &SISTERS remains the brand of choice
- Feeding product feedback back to the team so that we can continue to develop the range and ensure we are meeting our customers needs
- Increasing our range through our stockists, dealing with promotion requests and aiding our retailers to sell through our product
- Working with our team to develop materials to ensure our brand and message are accurately represented
- Negotiating and managing commercial terms with all new and existing accounts
- Representing our company and products at events, pop-ups and exhibitions
- Building a sales reporting framework to keep management up to date on performance
- Collaborating on sales forecasting leveraging your pipeline
- Picking up ad-hoc tasks that may fall outside of your “job title”, we are a start-up!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are extremely passionate about creating positive change and are prepared to do what it takes to get it done.
- You have 3+ years sales experience in the femcare or health/wellness industry and you know retail like the back of your hand.
- You have a proven track record of landing big tickets (experience of UK mult’s and/or international sales, would be invaluable)
- You are data-driven, analytical and an out of the box thinker
- You have great people skills and can demonstrate an ability to influence and maintain relationships
- You are an A* negotiator, a proactive team player
- You employ the fail fast methodology, learn from your mistakes and are not afraid to take risks
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You have proof of eligibility to work in the UK
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Part time/full time/freelance flexible
- Start date: immediate
- Be part of a passionate team that deeply cares about making a difference
- An amazing opportunity to take responsibility from the get go in a fast paced start-up
- Flexible working
- Free products for you and a discount code for friends and family
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested in this role? Please apply with your CV along with a covering letter explaining what you think you can add to the team, and what you would do in the first 3-6 months if we were to hire you.