At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
What you'll be doing:
Our growing team is looking for an enthusiastic email marketing professional to help make CRM at RVU best-in-class. With experience of customer-centric, data-led CRM, you will champion the continuous improvement of our CRM capability, be commercially and analytically minded, enjoy working in informal teams, managing multiple stakeholders and capturing the hearts and minds of our customers through creative communication.
As we strive to make CRM at RVU bigger and better than ever before, we need people who embody our beliefs, so if you like to run up escalators, believe in getting better everyday and think everything should be written in pencil, then we should talk!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Championing the continuous improvement of CRM, through application of tools and technologies, implementing new and improved processes, and having a keen eye for analytical detail
- Setting and measuring KPIs, and using them to drive positive results and behaviours. You’ll work closely with the CRM Analyst, as well as the broader Data and Analytics team to ensure we're able to track and report on the metrics that matter
- Campaign and programme analysis, monitoring effectiveness and turning information into actionable insights
- Measuring and reporting on performance across multiple campaigns and CRM programmes on a weekly and monthly basis, including how we’re pacing Vs forecast
- Testing and optimisation; consistently looking for opportunities to test and learn. Applying actionable insights from individual tests to scalable campaign/programme strategy, driving incremental campaign effectiveness improvements
- Specification and management of the delivery of identified CRM data needs, working in collaboration with other teams spanning Product, Engineering, Data, Legal & Compliance
- Interpretation and use of customer data, adhering to best practise and regulations
- Driving customer communications strategy, in addition to daily execution across CRM
- Owning customer engagement and retention to increase lifetime value
- Maintaining our email reputation/deliverability across key ISPs (Microsoft, Gmail…)
- Strategy and planning
- Ensuring our CRM activity is legally compliant
- Developing the wider CRM team
- Day-to-day contact with technology providers
You'll be great at:
- Owning and delivering multi-channel customer contact/CRM strategies
- Using Email Service Provider/Marketing Automation platform software to create, send and report on multi-channel customer communications
- Using data and technology to deliver relevant, targeted and personalised email/CRM experiences for customers
- Creating and using customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Working with customer and performance data, and using that data to understand and communicate key performance drivers, size opportunities, support decision-making and inform strategy
- Building and implementing CRM acquisition and retention programmes across multiple customer touch points to deliver value for customers and the business
- Cross-functional collaboration and thought leadership
- Achieving financial and customer retention targets
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Health insurance
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year (when we can travel again!)