Launched in 2015, award-winning Live Better With is a VC backed, fast-growing healthtech startup on a mission to make day-to-day life a little better for people with long-term health conditions.
Non-acute health conditions can last for years. People live with the debilitating side effects and symptoms – physical and mental - day in, day out. They don't know about all the non-medical practical support that could bring relief and improve their everyday Quality of Life. Or they waste a lot of time, effort and money finding trusted options
Now more than ever, healthcare systems need to focus stretched resources on treatment and outcomes. We sit alongside them: Live Better With’s platform enables the self-management of side effects and symptoms, in the home. Right now this also helps people shielding who are even more out of sight and isolated
We will improve the Quality of Life for the 2 billion people living with all non-acute health conditions around the world, and reduce that element of the care burden on health systems and society
Four years in and we have a platform that helps users navigate four pillars of support. We’ve done this for 3 conditions – cancer, menopause, and dementia – and we have 100k+ monthly organic users from the UK and US.
For us, data is increasing at the heart of our company - both as the way to monitor our own performance and if our platform is having the impact we aim for, and a product in itself for our users and customers (patients, employers, etc.). We’re looking for a Data Analyst, who’s as much excited to learn and grow with us as they are by data, insights and figuring out what will make our business tick better and faster. Supporting the whole business, you’ll be responsible for unearthing and presenting community and customer insights to the team, which will then allows us to plan activities to shape our offering to meet the needs of patients and loved ones, grow a large and engaged community, and build a loyal customer base. You’ll also be building the dashboards that mean we can take the most useful insights and share them back with our users to use themselves.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Creating regular BI reporting (ongoing and newly derived), providing visibility of user-focused and business-focused KPIs - both in terms of platform MAUs and engagement, and marketing/sales activity
- Assisting site recommendation engine development
- Leading subscription business intelligence analysis, i.e., subscription pricing, elasticity and retention
- ‘Productising’ our data for our users and customers
- Excited by data
- Extremely adept with various forms of data, including extracting, formatting, analysing, presenting and making valuable recommendations
- Comfortable defining and using metrics to manage the performance of the business
- Able to interpret data and insights to technical or non-technical audiences.
- Good written and oral communication skills: strong spreadsheet and presentation skills is a must
- Able to collaborate and coordinate with multiple teams across the organisation
- Based anywhere in the UK
- First degree in an analytical subject and/or 2+ years demonstrable prior experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of our current data stack or similar tools: Tableau, Postgres, AWS Redshift, Python (inc. Pandas), Jupyter Notebooks
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Hands-on approach and ability to adapt quickly in a fast growing start-up
- Fast thinker and fast worker
- Team-centric attitude – we’re a small, close-knit team with many interdependencies and need colleagues who think with a team mindset (accountability, respect, collaboration, open-mindedness)
- Hungry to be in a challenging environment in a fast-growing tech company
- Competitive salary and options
- A passionate, ambitious, hard-working, excitable team with a family feel
- Currently remote working
- Huge opportunities for personal growth – we develop our staff and promote from within