HEALTH-TECH STARTUP | LONDON, GB
We are looking for an exceptional person to share our vision, join our team and work with us to build a global brand in the health tech space.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING US TO TACKLE ONE OF THE MOST CHALLENGING HEALTH PROBLEMS OF THE 21st CENTURY
Cancer is one of the greatest health challenges of the 21st century. It comes at a cost not just to the individual in terms of physical and emotional strain but also to the economy, productivity and healthcare systems.
This is where Onko comes in. Onko is a high tech, high touch service that provides award-wining, clinical health coaching to people in the comfort of their own home using a combination of web and app-based technology. It is clinically proven to lead to faster recovery, better quality of life and sustained health benefits. The work we do has a real impact on people’s lives and we are on a journey to transform the lives of people affected by cancer.
WHERE YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
Our success comes from putting people affected by cancer at the centre of everything we do. We tackle real world problems.
We’re looking for a talented and versatile Head of Product/ Product Lead who is able to work effectively in a matrix environment. We are a small team and this role has the potential to make a massive impact. Reporting to the Founders, this is a senior leadership role with potential for growth.
The Head of Product/Product Lead will be responsible for translating our product vision into a reality. You will work with designers and software engineers to turn ideas into a commercial product, and fast!
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help build and shape a product that will change lives
- Define and manage the product roadmap making sure you always have the consumer (patients and carers) in mind.
- Use a variety of techniques for effective discovery and delivery (user interviews and data analysis). Because of this you must be comfortable talking to users at both an individual and group level and senior stakeholders.
- Get feedback, set metrics and track progress of the products and features you have helped bring to life and then iterate on that feedback.
- Work with designers, engineers, clinical experts and patients among other stakeholders to solve problems and come up with new ideas and solutions
WHAT SORT OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A minimum of 5 years post degree relevant ie. engineering / technical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in designing and building products from scratch, from drawing detailed specifications to coordinating a launch and beyond.
- An excellent understanding of technical development and build and the ability to communicate with our developers on requirements
- The ability to move fast, using facts and work under pressure, consistently managing and meeting multiple deadlines
- Pixel perfection, simplicity and clarity really do matter – we want someone who shares our obsession for detail.
- Experience in health tech would be a bonus but please do apply even if you don’t!
- And finally, please include an example of a web app or other product you’ve helped build and are most proud of in your cover letter.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We are a start-up with everything that brings. You must feel comfortable adapting quickly and managing independently. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of Onko and create opportunities for your own development as we grow.
You will work with an amazing and passionate team
We offer a flexible working environment so you can work from wherever you work best, when you need to
A competitive salary and share options package, because we want you to be a part of Onko’s future.