TrendLab is a new way to show the insights into what the world is Trending. It's for makers, investors, journalists TrendLab. provides everyone with the best tools for the decision-making process.
We are a Customer Insights and Market Research platform that discovers trends before they happen by means of AI and ML, this helps businesses make better decisions based on data. We also provide insightful actions to understand any given topic, product, business or industry's cycles and analyse each business' customer behaviours and interests.
Our customer targets are B2C companies that range from makers, marketers, creatives and e-commerce sellers to investors and R&D teams.
If you would like to join a hot startup based in the Silicon Valley of Europe, this is your place!
For a sneak preview please visit us on: http://trendlab.io
- Define and implement development standards according to up-to-date coding methodologies and best practices.
- Build an agile development culture.
- Set up a development team workflow.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Perform design reviews.
- Break down development tasks.
- Django / Python Expert (5 years minimum)
- AI and ML experience
- Notion.so knowledge
- Proficient communication in English
- Self-suficient and independent
- Attention to the detail
- Equity-only (5-20% based on experience and commitment)
- Self Development (built your own team) and gain lots of experience on the industry
- Team Budged
- Remote working + Trip to London
- Learning material from ML and AI courses