Who is Mintago?
At Mintago we want to help people feel happier and be in control of their financial wellbeing. Our vision for this business is to help people improve their financial wellbeing holistically in a financially unbiased and unconflicted way.
For people across the world, the Covid-19 pandemic has not only created a health crisis but also an economic collapse of a similar magnitude. We see people losing their jobs and livelihoods overnight. We also see almost everyone having some degree of personal worry about their financial situation because of how our jobs and the economy are so interconnected. As a socially conscious technology business, we want to make a positive impact on society.
What do we do?
Our business is based on the following:
- We have a financial education platform that is written and created in an unbiased way and covers all key areas and allows users to understand their financial goals and what they need to know and do to achieve success.
- There automatic savings tools and systems that help people achieve their financial goals in a realistic way. This looks at short, medium and long term goals and helps people understand and decide how to best save for their goals.
- We work with specialist partners to create a financial platform that is based on serving individuals holistically and in an unconflicted way. We want our users to understand all the options and realistic ways to improve their financial wellbeing.
Why join Mintago?
We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Community and Social Media Intern.
- Work closely across the business to provide social media support and other marketing activities
- Engaging and building a great community for Mintago and people care about mental and financial wellbeing.
- Working with key channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Anything else you think is relevant and can help the business
What you’ll get in return.
- Develop your social media experience and have a direct impact on a fast-growing business.
- Working closely with every aspect of the business and also specifically from our CEO, who was also the CMO at Perkbox, with over 20 years of marketing experience.
- You'll be part of a great team and a great culture, although remotely, but we have fun.