Location: This is a REMOTE role (home-based)
Shift Pattern: Saturday 12.00am (i.e. Friday night) to Saturday 12.00pm AND Sunday 12.00am (i.e. Saturday night) to Sunday 12.00pm
Hours: 24 hours per week
Contract: 12 months with the possibility of extension or becoming permanent
GoCardless is the fastest growing and one of the most respected Fintech companies in the UK. We’ve created a global bank debit network and our mission is to take the pain out of getting paid for businesses with recurring revenue. We’re growing fast and with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Melbourne and San Francisco, we are looking for bright, empathic people to join our team! We work hard and we play hard! Find out more about us at GoCardless.com.
You'll work as part of a wider team of around 30 passionate individuals who work with our UK, European, Australian and North American customers to solve tough problems and provide world class service. You will be utilising our in-house systems to handle incoming emails and calls, and help ensure that you can deliver the best customer experience possible.
The ideal candidate
- previous experience of working night shifts on a regular basis is essential
- previous experience of working remotely is highly desirable
- previous experience of working in a startup is highly desirable
- previous experience of working with a complex and technical product highly desirable
- previous experience of working in a target oriented environment and proven ability to consistently meet targets is highly desirable
- you love helping people & enjoy working in a truly fast paced culture and thrive in small teams
- you are organised, reliable, diligent and attentive to detail
- you learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity
- you are able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- you have a flawless command of English and communicate with clarity
The remote shift requires you to have:
- a stable and noise free working environment conducive for serving our customers
- a stable WiFi connection as well as a backup
- the ability to work without any interruption to the service we provide
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity. We welcome a wide variety of applicants; so if you’re unsure please apply.