Now more than ever, people want every experience to be instant and on-demand. And when it comes to getting paid, people want their cash yesterday. But every year organizations waste time, money and energy sending more than $10.7 trillion in payouts to individuals using cash, checks, credit, debit, prepaid and gift cards! Held back by the legacy banking systems, crushed by the costs and complexity of credit cards there is this monster industry still lingering in the digital dark ages.
At WeGift we’re changing all that. We’ve built our own proprietary payment rails that enables any organisation to send money to any individual, anywhere, instantly. No bank account required. No insane interchange fees. We even get up to 20% in commissions from retailers for driving sales which we pass onto our customers. It’s discounted money! We’re throwing away the old model, and transforming how we move and use money forever.
We want amazing people like you to join us and be part of that journey.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Growth Team. The Growth team was created to focus on building product features for marketing use cases. This includes customer acquisition, activation, referral, and retention.
What Excites You
- The entire marketing and growth funnel (AARRR) from lead generation through to revenue and retention
- Working in close collaboration with engineers and product managers
- Working in small start-ups
- Speaking to and solving problems for enterprise users and customers
- Working in a product-minded culture that rapidly moves from creative concepts to concrete solutions
- Autonomy, ownership, shipping to customers, and moving fast
- Closely collaborating with engineering, product and business teams on strategy, from definition to execution
- Contributing to our design culture through collaboration, ,presenting work and sharing feedback
- Producing high quality work from wireframes and user flows to pixel perfect design with delightful interactions
What Excites Us
- The ability to express complex flows simply, and illustrate user needs across multi-touch points
- Being a tireless advocate for design-thinking, users, customer, and user-centric design
- The ability to make complex decisions and "show your work", i.e. communicating process and trade-offs
- Experience creating usable, accessible, and quality designs
- Proficiency in industry-standard tools for prototyping and visualising ideas
- 7+ years of experience creating and shipping product designs
- Experience in both UX and UI (Ideally also User research)
- Significant B2B experience
- Ability to communicate and contribute ideas across all levels of design
- A proven record of collaboration with cross-functional partners in Product and Engineering
- A strong penchant for utilizing user insights and metrics to guide design decisions
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed. You might need to copy and paste the following link into your browser as job boards don't allow us to add hyperlinks - https://bit.ly/2PluGyG
- Participation in the Employee Options pool so you get to own a piece of WeGift.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Staff perks with WeGift brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every quarter who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- £1,000 annual learning & development allowance to invest in mastering your craft, including accredited studies.
- Regular virtual team socials
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike.
*Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company. However, in the future we'll organise on-demand workspace for teams (London and Cambridge).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.