At Accountancy Cloud we're building a better, faster, and more modern accounting service. As one of the Techstars companies. we're now looking for more teammates to join our growing team — that's where you come in!
We’re looking for a Mobile Engineer (Flutter) to help us continue to build the best possible customer-centric experience. Is that you?
What is Accountancy Cloud?
We're a technology company. We build beautiful finance software that automates all manual accounting workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on bookkeeping.
That means no spreadsheets, no e-mails, and no manual bank transfers. We've built an easy-to-use software product that does all of this automatically.
Why now is a really exciting time to join
- UK accounting processes hasn’t been disrupted since… ever
- Every company needs to do their books, manage payroll, and manage their cashflow, but very few companies are happy with their current process
- We already see strong demand from companies all over the UK
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a full-time, remote Flutter Mobile Engineer with hands-on experience in building mobile apps for iOS and Android. Experience working in a Fintech is a plus. You’ll be responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside our design team, our PM, QA, our full-stack developers, as well as our Technical Lead.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is very important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
What you'd be doing
Work and learn with us, in a friendly, open-minded, and dedicated team
System and architecture design
- Architect efficient, reliable, scalable and maintainable mobile apps with clean, simple code.
- Establish and maintain good software practices like continuous delivery and testing.
- Get involved in all stages of the development process: architecting, implementing, testing, deploying and maintaining our codebase.
- Be willing to solve problems as they occur and take ownership outside your immediate role when needed.
- Get involved in greenfield projects from start to finish, this is a unique opportunity for any one who loves mobile and innovative technologies.
What we're offering
We are offering a competitive salary, 30 days holiday, plus benefits such as a perk scheme, and a medical plan. This is a remote role. Speak to us today!