Title: Microcontroller Engineer
Role: Firmware & Software developer for Arm Cortex-M
Start Date: ASAP
Our mission at Iris Inc. is to keep you safe at home. We are developing a revolutionary IoT home-safety device to make an impact on the way we live our lives. Our friendly device with voice recognition detects and treats smoke and gas hazards. The role will entail you to work on Arm Cortex-M microcontroller development for its firmware and software.
- An individual looking for an opportunity to work on the entire lifecycle of product development
- Someone looking to make an impact in people's life
- A team player
Your missions are:
- Work on the MCU development kit alongside an Electronic Engineer
- Work on our customized embedded system alongside the Research & Engineering Team
- Ad hoc projects to support the device production
Applicants must have the following experiences and skills:
- More than 2 years of experience with working on Arm Cortex-M
- Have experience with working on MCU firmware and software (C++, C)
- Have experience with working with IoT system
- Applicants must currently be residing in the United Kingdom
- Applicants must be willing to work on-site (London)
- We welcome anybody as long as the aforementioned experience and skills are met
*This role is not open to remote workers
- Submit your CV and Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, answer the following questions:
- How many years of work experience do you have using Embedded Systems?
- How many years of work experience do you have using C++?
- How many years of work experience do you have using AWS IoT?
- Are you comfortable commuting to this job's location?
- If your skill set matches our criteria, we will get in touch to schedule a phone interview.
- A skills test will be conducted online which will require an on-site presentation.