ntourage is a start-up set to disrupt the entertainment industry by empowering acting enthusiasts to create, share and collaborate on creating content. We're developing an app that makes acting fun and social.
Too many talented people give up on acting because they never get discovered, or if they do, they're stuck in an ineffective casting and representation engine.
The vision is to create a platform that allows talent to surface and get spotted, disrupting the talent scouting and casting industry.
We've so far been operating in stealth mode and are currently in the process of building an MVP.
I'm looking for a hands-on technical co-founder with experience in mobile first user generated content platforms (i.e. Smule, Tiktok).
- Write the first version of the product
- Collaborate with CEO on product ideation and iteration
- Lead decisions on infrastructure, architecture, technical stack to ensure scalability of the platform
- As we scale, build, manage and mentor an Engineering team
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years (mobile) development experience
- 2+ years experience in user generated content social platforms (i.e. Smule, Tiktok, Patreon)
- 2+ years in an early stage start-up environment
- Strong academic background (i.e. Bachelor/ Master degree in Computer Science from a leading institution)
- Ambition and passion to create disruptive products
- Entrepreneurial mindset: willing to experiment, iterate and learn quickly
- Interest in the entertainment industry
Nice to have:
- PhD in social networks research or audio/video innovations
- Previous experience as Founder/ Co-founder
- Experience building and managing engineering teams
- Connections/ relationships in the film/theatre industry
The role is equity only until we secure Seed funding.