What do we want? Digital Marketing Executive. When do we want you? Now!
We are on the lookout for Digital Marketing Executive!
Your day to day duties would include but are not limited to:
- Managing our CMS and ensure DrDoctor’s website is kept up-to-date
- Analysing website data and use findings to improve our digital marketing activity, and to help clarify what materials and channels are most effective
- Drive inbound lead generation across all digital marketing channels and work with the sales team to plan and run targeted marketing campaigns
- Run our Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and industry profile accounts and grow our social following
- Own our paid advertisement activity
- Work closely with and support the team on wider marketing initiatives such as events, product launches, external communication and content creation.
OK, That’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 22 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
Tell me more! Who will I be working with?
‘Hey, I'm Netta and I lead Marketing and Comms here at DrDoctor. We're an organisation that's at the forefront of healthcare innovation. We work really hard to make a real difference for patients managing their healthcare journeys. Our team is smart, friendly and fun! If you're ambitious, motivated, and want to work in a field and team where hard work truly pays off- join us! Fun fact: we currently have 11 nationalities and speak 29 languages across the team!’
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
- Experience in a digital marketing setting would be great but if you are a hungry talented grad looking to kickstart their career in marketing, please apply!
- Experience working with a CMS
- You know how to get the best out of Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram and are able to quickly develop an understanding of our target market
- Great attention to detail and eye for visual content
- Great with numbers and have experience in using data to make decisions on content and inbound lead generation
- Quick and witty with words, ability to make really engaging social media content including but not limited to graphics, photographs, video, animation etc.
- Good understanding of SEO and hashtags and how to improve our visibility
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Ppt a must
- Proficiency in Adobe suite a big plus
- You’ve either worked in a HealthTech setting before, or are passionate about starting a career in HealthTech and/ or the NHS
We are perfect for each other, what are the next steps?
We are currently recruiting heavily and have a lot of CV’s to go through. We will be in touch in a few days to let you know if we think we might be a match. Unfortunately, because we get so many CV’s we are not able to send an individual response if it isn’t.
If it’s a match, then we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick call. Its just an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue then we will invite you in to meet the team and founders. Depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans.
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, you want more?
Benefits include: Flexible working (work where you are at you best and at times where you are your most productive), 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, discretionary bonus, Summer rooftop party, Christmas extravaganza, yearly ski trip, yoga on a Monday and lunch and beer every other Friday!
Salary competitive and dependant on experience