We’re looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team at Farewill.
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of a newly built team, to scale our rapidly growing business and to change the way the world deals with death.
Who you are:
- You are caring and empathetic - able to help people through a difficult time
- You’re excited by playing a defining role in the sales team of a high-growth start-up
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re an ambitious and self-motivated salesperson
- You’re not afraid of ambitious goals. In fact, you’re motivated by them.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Provide an excellent customer experience for everyone who contacts Farewill
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to improve our service
- Increase the lead to sales conversion rate across all our products
- Hit and exceed total sales targets set with the team
- Work with sales team leaders and our head of sales and operations to build out a call flow that works
- Support as we build out sales as a function within Farewill
- Help us change the way the world deals with death
Hopefully, you’ll have some or all of the following:
- Experience in a targets-driven sales role
- Comfortable selling over the phone
- Track record hitting and exceeding targets
- You are approachable and sympathetic, with great listening skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt your style to different types of people
- Skill in a consultative style sales approach
- Motivation and enthusiasm for working in a rapidly growing startup
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Experience in a startup
- Managing a team
- Experience working in sales within the following industries:
- Wills and Probate
- Elderly Care
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude is just as important as experience!
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Personal development budget and time for learning
- Regular off-site days and team lunches
- Santander cycles membership
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths
- And much more!
At Farewill, we’re out to change the way the world deals with death. Helping people to take control, personally and financially, of what matters to them after they’re gone.
We launched our first product - our will-writing service - in December 2016, and since then we’ve grown to be the largest will-writer in the UK. We’ve recently launched our second product, Probate.
Our growth to date has been driven by an exceptional product (see our customer reviews) and key strategic partnerships. We’ve been featured in Forbes, The Times, The Guardian and on Radio 4 among others. We're also making waves in the charity world - with over £100 million raised for charities on our platform from gifts left in wills.
We’re a creative, focused team who love what we do. We have backgrounds in design, technology, behavioural psychology, and management consultancy. We love to learn from each other and our customers, and grow together as a team.
Based in our lovely office in Haggerston, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Europe - from the founders of Transferwise and Zoopla, to Kindred Capital, SAATCHiNVEST, JamJar and DMGT.
This is an unusual, fascinating, and emotional area to work in – if you’re up for a big challenge we’d love to meet you.
If you’d like to understand our culture and product better, here’s a few articles for you to read: About Farewill, Life at Farewill, Are you worried about your will?
Our hiring process - application and interview process:
Inviting someone to join our team is a big deal for us and we put a lot of time and effort into the process. If we figure out we’re not perfect for each other at any stage we’ll let you know as soon as possible. Here’s how it’ll look for the person joining us:
1. Send us your CV along with maximum 150 words on why this role is perfect for you.
2. We’ll invite you for a 30 minute video call to earn more about your goals and experience. You’ll also be able to ask questions about Farewill and the role.
3. We’ll then invite you to our Haggerston office and run a more detailed interview in person to hear more about you and your experience. This will also involve a role play task.
If everyone’s happy, most importantly you, we’ll make you an offer to join our team.