What you’ll be doing
As Customer Service Training Coordinator at MADE.com you will be responsible for developing and delivering training on all areas of our business to our teams in the UK and mainland Europe. Working with key stakeholders in Product, Operations, Showrooms and Content to ensure our Customer Service teams are equipped with the best knowledge to communicate with our clients. You will be key in the rolling out of new customer service training across the network.
This is your day:
- Delivering induction training sessions to our new starters across the UK and Europe
- Designing & delivering 1-2-1 & group development sessions to current employees.
- Lead QA levelling sessions for our auditors across UK & Europe to ensure a consistent approach.
- Work with Global Training Manager in the on-going development of our training package.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as directed by your line manager.
What you’ll need
- Experience and/or a qualification in developing learning & development materials for a customer facing organisation
- An understanding of different adult learning styles and training methods
- Customer Service training experience would be beneficial
- Confidence in presenting and speaking in public
- French or German language skills would be viewed favourably
What we offer
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days..
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare, pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in Claydon!
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.