Greater Change - Head of Marketing
In 2 years, Greater Change has grown into a leading social enterprise, building technology that helps people leave homelessness behind for good. In just the 2 years since its inception Greater Change has developed significantly, major accomplishments include: supporting 40 people out of homelessness or to avoid homelessness, attracting six figure investment and grant funding of the same magnitude. This year we aim to support 200 people.
Greater Change is incubated by one of the UK’s most respected charities (Guardian Charity of the year 2014) as well as Oxford University Innovation. We have had extensive press coverage including on certain days being in the most read Guardian articles and the most watched BBC video.
Your role will be focussed on marketing. You will be responsible for growing our base of individual donors through improving our communications and creating engaging content.
- Content Creation: Creating videos and written content to explain the impact of Greater Change and the work it is doing to followers.
- Copywriting: Working closely with the people GC supports in order to write GC bios and updates.
- Working with our existing marketing agency to manage digital ads.
- Working with media organisations to generate coverage.
- Contribute to the product roadmap by recommending alterations to the website. Managing these changes through working with our digital agency.
We understand most people will not have all these skills, having some experience with a couple of them and a desire to learn is also more than enough.
- Experience writing engaging content.
- Experience in video production and/or editing.
- Experience building a following through any online channel.
- A personality suited to building and maintaining high quality professional relationships.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule with working from home up to twice a week possible.
- Significant amount of training and £250/year flexible training budget, more budget available on application.
- An extremely high level of responsibility.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to society as well as to genuinely enjoy and be passionate about what you do!
- Salary: £27,000 - £31,000.
23rd August Applications close 11:59pm
1st round interviews (telephone): 17th - 28th August
2nd round interviews (socially distanced or video call): 31st August - 4th September
Start date: 7th September or as soon after this as the successful candidate can manage
*For those who have applied by the 12th August, we will let you know if you have been selected for a telephone interview by 14th August
For those who have applied by the 23rd August, we will let you know if you have been selected for a telephone interview by 25th August