Role: Operations Internship, UK
Salaried: London living wage (part-time: 3-days per week)
We’re building the delivery brands of the future, and we’re on a mission to improve the quality of food delivery! Peckwater follows a simple model: interrogate delivery data from across the UK to understand the latest foods and flavours, then identify underlying consumer motivations to inform our branding. We work with incredible chefs to create tasty menus, then optimise the cooking process to support our local preparation partners.
Nobody’s growing as fast as us in the UK, and we’re looking for great people to join us on our journey. We’re a team of founders, of grafters, of roll-up-your-sleevers, and we’re hiring an Operations Intern to support us.
- Onboarding & Training – support our Restaurant Partners through launch and beyond by building our brand training programme.
- Performance Management – help build reports and email campaigns to improve the performance of our Restaurant Partners and drive operational excellence.
- Quality Assurance – ensure customers are getting the best possible experience and ‘be the voice of the eater’.
- Troubleshooting – be the go-to person for our Restaurant Partners, able to solve whatever challenges come your way.
- Restaurant Partner Success – build amazing tools that help our Restaurant Partners run their businesses; from stock tools to sales reports, to staff rotas.
- Sales – identify through data the locations our sales team should target next.
- You are a problem solver who really cares about customer experience and loves building long-term relationships.
- You are ambitious and hardworking, willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals.
- You have great attention to detail and are comfortable with spreadsheets and project management.
- You are excellent at managing your time and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Some experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment would be a bonus but is not entirely necessary.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and short covering note. We will close the role once we find the right candidate.