We are looking for an Explorer with ReactJS experience for one of our clients (will be working with us).
Who are we?
Over the last 10 years, we’ve built startups and businesses all around the globe. We learned our lessons the hard way - a combination of successes and failures. Now we are applying those lessons in a very structured fashion behind the scenes of some of the UK’s fastest-growing startups. We are Explorers helping them to implement our growth processes and everything that sits around them. We make them Unkillable and are now looking for an Explorer to join one of our clients.
The very center of what we do lies in separating the repeatable from the one time; the incremental from the disruptive, the core from the explore. We are Explorers.
Who is our Client?
Our Client is a high growth start-up, gearing up for Series A in 2021.
This role is for you if you love to work across domains, if you like to really focus on outcomes, if you can handle a variety of tasks to a high level.
You are a fit if:
- You have previous experience in front end development (minimum of 5+ years);
- You have a good understanding of design patterns and data structures;
- You have good knowledge and experience working in production applications using ReactJS;
- You have HTML/CSS experience;
- You are experienced with front end performance and cross-browser compatibility;
- You thrive for technical excellence while creating delightful user experiences;
- You can handle ambiguity;
- You have a curious mind, love to share knowledge and never stop learning;
- If you have knowledge in GraphQL and TypeScript, it is a bonus;
- You enjoy collaborating with design and growth teams;
- You have a hunger to create world-class products that have a positive impact on the world.
- Get to see the best ‘Silicon Valley’ growth processes applied to the UK’s best startups;
- Take ownership of a task and work autonomously towards shared goals;
- Enjoy stunning offices in London and/or work remotely;
- Be part of a diverse, happy and driven team;
- Learn how it really works;
- Get your hands dirty.
Send us some links about you!