Service Support Engineer
No Recruiters Please
Are you passionate about innovative technology that drives real value to your customers?
Eager to be part of a fast-moving company and have a real impact on growth from start-up to scale-up? GoInStore is looking for you.
We are an edgy Customer Experience technology provider that was launched with the mind set of addressing a real-world commercial challenge. We have built a technology that is now being adopted by some of the biggest brands in the world across Retail, Automotive and Hospitality. We have a team of enthusiastic and focused visionaries with one shared purpose of making a mark on the world.
We’re looking for a London based, Service Support Engineer to work closely with our Implementation Manager and customers to provide support in the numerous technical aspects of our software service. You’ll need the maturity to work collaboratively and independently with clients across the globe. In short, we’re after go-getters that see this door opening as way to not only contribute to our growth, but to grow and fast track their own career. We believe in working hard, having fun and rewarding success. We’re based in the heart of Shoreditch London in a very cool office and are entering a period of seismic growth.
The Customer Support Engineer's primary role is to ensure that customers are up and running even before trying to diagnose the fault. They need to do this whilst respecting our contracted SLAs and delivering an outstanding experience to our customers. Customer Support Engineers need to balance creative and technical problem-solving, customer service, and collaboration to ensure that customers can access and utilise the Go Instore app.
- To provide support for Go InStore customers
- To categorise, document, diagnose and resolve tickets as they arrive.
- Documentation should meet the highest standards possible including full root cause and resolution
- To respect and meet SLAs whilst doing the above
- Contribute to the knowledge base articles regularly with a view to continuously improve the service we offer
- To interact with our customers via our ticket logging system, phone and remote technology in a respectful and courteous manner at all times, irrespective of the customers state (within acceptable norms)
- To hand-over tickets in an orderly manner according to established processes for all planned absences
- To work with the extended teams - Product, Dev, BI, account management in order to progress all tickets to conclusion. As such you must act as a solution coordinator and always maintain resolution ownership
- To contribute either proactively or when assigned to process improvement projects
- Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a shift rota basis and provide necessary cover where needed
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities
- At least 1 year of technical customer service or related experience
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Critical thinker and a quick learner with the ability to handle pressure
- Good knowledge of modern network administration
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of JIRA & CRMs
- Information Technology/ Computer Science academic background is a plus
- Multilingual skills are desired but not essential